WE HAVE OVER 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITH Roofing, Gutters, Gutter Protection, Siding, and Decks!
We have built our company on our reputation and our customers satisfaction. We take great pride in serving our customers with 5 star quality at an affordable price. Because we keep our overhead low, we are able to offer low prices to our customers in comparison with larger companies. We're family owned and operated, we give free estimates, and we're fully insured.
To be the best “state of the art” customer-focused Construction solution provider while positively affecting the lives of our employees and to generously give of our profits and skills to help key non-profit groups.
- Best in Class - We are a construction company specializing in Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Masonry, Basements and snow removal that proactively works with customers to meet their needs and provide economical solutions. Our customers are our biggest advocate. We have state of the art design systems to help customers bring their visions to life in real time. We also leverage our knowledge by consulting with “Do it Yourself” remodelers helping coach them on how to complete their projects economically.
- Customer focused - Our customers perceive us as caring, involved, part of their team for life. They trust us because we will make decisions and recommendations in their best interest. They see our character and know that we are not the standard construction company and that our employees have fun while doing excellent work. They see us as giving and compassionate always ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
- Outward focused – We will continue to take 5% of our labor hours and donate / invest it into helping non-profit organizations like New Oaks Community – The Father’s House and Wounded Warrior.
- GIVE GENEROUSLY
- We donate 5% our time to help build non-profit organizations like The Father’s House and Wounded Warrior.
- FAITH & FAMILY FIRST
- We balance Family and Work Life.
- We are flexible to ensure our customers' and employees' needs are met.
- SAY IT LIKE IT IS
- We are honest and straightforward with each other.
- ACT WITH INTEGRITY & RESPECT
- We always do the right thing.
- We respect each other, customers and suppliers, and treat them as we want to be treated.
- We have confidence in each other’s capabilities and intentions. We ensure that we have the skills to do the work required.
- We do what we say we will do.
- OWN IT
- We are all leaders in our area of responsibility, with a deep commitment to delivering 100% customer satisfaction through our quality results.
- We all act like owners, treating the Company’s assets as our own and behaving with the Company’s long-term success in mind.
- We are proactive in our communication with our customers and each other.
- We are professional in our look, actions, and interactions with customers.
Eddie graduated in 1992 from Cincinnati Christian High School.
Eddie began working in the construction field in 1992 as a gutter installer. He also worked in the field installing siding, and roofing. He worked in the field for 15 years overseeing crews.
As the owner of EMA Construction he is the customer representative in charge of estimates and in charge of scheduling.
Jamie Gibson is a skilled craftsman with carpentry running deep in his blood. He is a fifth generation carpenter with vast knowledge and over 20 years experience in all phases of commercial and residential construction. He always ensures customer satisfaction, with quality coming first, and pays attention to the details.
Upon graduating Princeton High School in 1992, he went on to serve our country in the United States Marine Corps where he received the humanitarian medal and was honorably discharged in 1997.
Jamie is a married father of three, who enjoys spending time with his family and friends. When not working on meeting the needs of his customers he enjoys riding his motorcycle, fishing, and woodworking.